Through their Committee the Black Down and Hindhead Supporters:
- Raise funds through subscriptions, donations, events and sales of publications.
In agreement with the National Trust, use these funds to pay for improvements which National Trust budgets cannot cover.
- Meet regularly with the National Trust management to advise on all aspects of management plans, local issues and opinion.
- Act as the local 'eyes and ears' of the National Trust and help to promote goodwill.
- Send regular updates to supporters.
- Organise an annual Open Meeting to report the activities of the previous year.
Chairman Nigel Quick email email@example.com
Membership Secretary email firstname.lastname@example.org
The open spaces we help to look after (click here to see a map) are:
Click here to join us
- The Devil's Punch Bowl and Hindhead Common (1040 acres/420ha)
Black Down (690 acres/280 ha)
- Marley Common (150 acres/60 ha)
- Swan Barn Farm (70 acres/28 ha).
- Plus: Golden Valley, Whitmore Vale, Grayswood Common, Shottermill Ponds, Kingsley Green, Nutcombe Valley, Valewood Park, Roundhurst Common and The Quell